Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HELP! Nail Drama :(

Last Thursday I put on Milani Fresh Teal with OPI Silver Shatter over it. I used Seche Vite, and for some reason it yellowed the polish, but it actually worked out better. It looked like a nice jade with a gold-ish silver-sh crackle pattern. I was in a hurry and carelessly did not use a base coat.

I kept it on all weekend and today I decided I needed a change. As I began to remove the polish I noticed it was leaving a blue-green stain behind. I then switched to 100% acetone polish remover, but still no luck.
It has been about 4 months since I had my UV gel fiasco (see this post) and the damage is almost fully grown out. But now my nails are stained blue. :( :( :(

Any suggestions? Do I treat then like yellowed nails? I never had my nails this stained before!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Frankenstyna, it's probably because you didn't use basecoat. Base coat is a must, its crucial so polish won't stain your nails.

    You can try a whitening on your nails or you can soak them in lemon.

    But regardless don't worry the damage won't be permanent!

    ReplyDelete